Willemijn is a social enterprise committed to prevent plastics from ending up in our environment. She has over 16 years of experience in changing companies to a more sustainable business model. Her experience includes game changing, innovating, program management, business developing and finance.
With a background in business management, broad experience in joint initiatives between businesses and the non-profit sector, Ms Peeters is used to bringing about change in the strategy and way of working of organisations. She is specialized in moving teams of people forward in an enthusiastic way – by creating a spark, an initiative that people and organizations want to be a part of.
She has been awarded with several titles, including:
- Finalist of edie Sustainability Leaders Awards 2020
- Winner of Dutch Design Awards 2019
- Winner Plastic Recyclers Europe Award 2018
- Winner National Energy Globe Award 2018
- Leader in Sustainable Top 100 in the Netherlands
- Ocean Ambassador of the Netherlands