Do you know where the hotspots are for air pollution in Europe? What has been done to improve the situation? More importantly, what can still be done?
Join us to share your answers to these questions, learn more about such issues from LIFE projects working on these challenges, and find out how the next LIFE programme will continue to help pave the way towards zero pollution and not only of our air.
- Mario Lionetti, Project Manager, LIFE Environment Unit, European Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency (CINEA)
- Wilhemus De Wilt, Policy Officer, Clean Air Unit, Directorate-General for Environment, European Commission
- Frank Appelman, Project Coordinator, Province Zuid-Holland
- Tomasz Pietrusiak, Deputy Director, Environment Department, Malopolska Region (Marshal Office)
- János Ádám Karácsony, Rapporteur on air policy of the European Committee of the Regions, European Committee of the Regions
- Angelo Salsi, Head of Department D - Natural resources, climate, sustainable blue economy and clean energy European Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency (CINEA)
- Yael Meroz, NEEMO EEIG