The road to (eco) hell is paved with good intentions! This workshop will explore different approaches to transforming people’s intentions (“I really should do something”) into long-term habits which are better for the environment, our health and the economy. Speakers will showcase different tools which make people more aware of their impact on the planet by looking at lifestyle or consumption habits, measuring the impact of actions and sharing easy to apply tips. The European Climate Pact is about awareness and action. It is an EU-wide initiative inviting people, communities and organisations to participate in climate action and build a greener Europe. Find out how it’s ambassadors, pledges and challenges are inspiring people across the EU to take action. Join us!
- Hendrik Bruns, Policy Analyst, Join Research Centre, European Commission
- Sari Laine, Leading Specialist, Sustainable Everyday Life in Sitra, the Finnish Innovation Fund
- Sophia Grilo, Climate Pact Ambassadors
- Alexander Frech, Climate Pact Ambassadors
- Tina Zournatzi, Head of Unit, Directorate-General for Communication, European Commission