The session will present data from EU funded projects and other experts to shed light on the relative contributions to pollution indicators and the resulting health impacts of the different sources of pollution, in particular from transport.
The effects of different types of combustion particles and of brake, road and tyre abrasion will be put in perspective and the ranking in terms of abatement needs will be discussed.
- Andrea Remuzzi, Professor of Biomedical Engineering, University of Bergamo (Italy)
- Kaspar Daellenbach, Paul Scherrer Institut (Switzerland)
- Miriam Gerlofs, Centre for Sustainability, Environment and Health (Netherlands)
- Alexey Klimenko, Associate Professor, State Road Transport Research Institute (Ukraine)
- Katja Kanninen, Faculty of Health Sciences, A.I. Virtanen Institute for Molecular Sciences (Finland)
- Arvea Marieni, Brainscapital