8 June 2021 10:00-12:00 CEST
The European Commission under the Horizon 2020 programme and the Government of India have decided to co-fund seven outstanding projects to co-create, co-design and co-develop innovative low-cost technologies for tackling India’s water and sanitation. These projects have been working jointly for the past year and a half to address comprehensively water pollution challenges.
The webinar is a partner event of the EU Green Week 2021, focussing on zero water pollution.
- Water quality management industry
- Policy & decision makers in the water quality management sector
- Citizen scientists
- 10:00 - Keynote - Can India achieve zero water pollution? Anshuman, TERI, PAVITRA GANGA
- 10:15 - “Water treatment technologies to remove biological and chemical contaminants from wastewater and drinking water” - Kevin McGuigan, PANIWATER
- 10:30 - “How is the LOTUS technology improving water quality in India?” - TBC, LOTUS
- 10:45 - “Bio-mimetic and Phyto-technologies designed for low-cost water purification and recycling” - Anurag Mudgal INDIA-H2O
- 11:00 - “The opportunities to deliver zero pollution in India through wastewater treatment and resource recovery” - Paul Campling, PAVITRA GANGA
- 11:15 - “Potential and validation of sustainable natural and advanced technologies for water & wastewater treatment and reuse in India” - Mirko Hänel, TTZ, PAVITR
- 11:30 - Q & A / Panel discussion