Exploring the role of the Special Programme in supporting the sound management of chemicals and waste through its ongoing projects and its contribution to achieving the zero pollution ambition, in the context of the discussions on the post-2020 international chemicals management and EU strategies.
- Monika MacDevette, Chief of Chemicals and Health Branch, Economy Division, UNEP (home of the Special Programme Secretariat)
- Santos Virgilio, Coordinator, National Chemicals and Waste Management Coordinating Unit, Ministry of the Environment, Angola
- Tatiana Tugui, Environmental Pollution Prevention Office (EPPO), Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Moldova
- Carla Montesi, Director - Green Deal and Digital Agenda, Directorate- General for International Partnerships, European Commission
· Aminda Leigh, Moderators Europe