Plenary session: "Green jobs for the future"
In a fast-changing job market, where career paths are more complex than ever before, what core skills will be required? How can the world of education respond, and help young people who are starting out on a new career? Experts in business, recruitment and higher education make their predictions for future trends, and consider how education should respond.
- Brenda King, President of the Sustainable Development Observatory, European Economic & Social Committee (EESC)
- Mark Keyes, Industry Training Coordinator, The LINC, Institute of Technology Blanchardstown, Dublin, and coordinator QualiBuild programme
- Valérie Borrell Estupina, Director of Hydrosciences Laboratory Montpellier, University of Montpellier
- Antoine Mallia, Free movement of workers and EURES Portal, Directorate-General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion, European Commission
- Anya Sitaram, Moderators Europe